Market insights and geopolitical assessment
A multinational corporation was reviewing its corporate structure. Through its legal and financial assessment, the client had internally identified five different countries of interest, in which to place a key legal corporate entity. In light of the growing intensity and inconsistency of global politics, the client requested individual evaluations of the relevant countries from a geopolitical perspective.
Within project “NINJA”, Consilio delivered – at short notice – an extensive assessment of the five selected countries. Below are some of the areas of concern that were covered in the assessment, for each country of interest:
- An assessment of the political and legislative system along with potential future changes to this.
- A thorough analysis of the banking industry and tax structure in each country relating to areas of concern.
- Views and perceptions about each country from the vantage point of:
- Other countries of international trade importance
- International trade organizations
- Media outlets
Our contribution resulted in the following positive outcome for the client:
- Enhanced basis for the corporate structure decision
- Increased understanding of relevant geopolitical drivers
- New perspectives and enhanced market insights