Brand loyalty strategy connected to geopolitics
A prominent financial actor in the Nordics was experiencing increased international competition and was as a result interested in enhancing its profile as a global financial actor. The client turned to Consilio for support to host an annual high-level conference in various parts of the world for its key corporate clients.
Within Project “CLOUD”, Consilio worked closely with the client over a period of six years, with responsibility of the following elements:
- A market and geopolitical assessment; where should next year’s conference take place?
- Plan and implement the conference content – including overall planning, hiring relevant speakers and event preparation – with an outlook towards current affairs and geopolitical headwinds.
- Overall responsibility of managing the conference. Conferences were held in South Korea, Singapore, Israel/ Palestine, San Francisco, Indonesia and Abu Dhabi.
Our contribution resulted in the following positive outcome for the client:
- Substantially enhanced global network
- Strengthened relations to its key clients
- Unique geopolitical perspectives and market insights